Instant Pot Red Curry Short Ribs + Kale Salad
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
Why we love it:
- 1⁄2 Red Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Sweet Potato (small, about ½ pound at most)
- 11⁄4 pounds Short Ribs (boneless)
- 11⁄2 teaspoons Kosher Salt (divided)
- 2 Tablespoons Red Curry Paste
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 15-ounce can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Water (divided)
- 1 cup Couscous
- 1 bunch Green Kale
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
1. INSTANT POT
Dice the onion and mince the garlic. Peel and dice sweet potato. Add all to the Instant Pot. Cut the beef if needed; sprinkle with a hefty pinch of salt. Add the curry paste, turmeric, tomatoes, coconut milk, 1 cup of water, and ½ teaspoon of salt to the instant pot.
Cook on high pressure for 25 minutes. Release pressure.
Bring 1 cup water to a boil and add a pinch of salt. Stir in the couscous and cover. Turn off heat immediately, let sit for 12 minutes then fluff with a fork.
Wash and tear kale. Add olive oil and vinegar; add a pinch of salt. Massage with fingertips until it wilts.
Serve couscous topped with short ribs and sauce, serve kale on the side.