Hoisin Glazed Fish with Sesame Rice
- Dairy Free
Why we love it:
- 1 cup Basmati Rice (White)
- 11⁄2 cups Water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Kosher Salt (divided)
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup White Sesame Seeds
- 1 pound Green Beans
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 11⁄4 pounds Cod (4 filets - or white fish of choice)
- 1 Tablespoon Hoisin Sauce
1. PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 400 DEGREES
Combine the 1 cup white basmati rice, 1½ cups water and ¼ teaspoon kosher salt. Stir and bring to a boil then stir well. Reduce heat to lowest setting and tightly cover. Steam for 17 minutes then turn off heat and fluff with a fork. Sprinkle the vinegar and most of the sesame seeds over top and stir. Cover and let rest until ready to serve.
3. GREEN BEANS
Trim the ends off the beans and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil.
Place baking sheet(s) in the oven and bake roast until fish is opaque throughout, 12 to 15 minutes.
Serve fish over the rice, sprinkle with any seeds you haven’t used. Fill the plate with green beans.