Stress-Less Family Meals: 7 Week Guided Course
Feeding a young family is hard.
If you are a busy parent or caregiver of young children who wants to stress-less at mealtime and help your kids learn to love new foods, welcome, this course is for you!
As a chef, I've fed hundreds of families like yours, and have helped kids with every pickiness imaginable. My own kids have challenged and taught me even more.
This online course and 1:1 support program will teach you to build healthy foundations and enjoy mealtimes again with less stress, communication, and easy planning techniques.
As seen on:
Learn to cook one meal the entire family will eat, no matter how picky they are now.
Develop family mealtime goals; and define a roadmap to achieve them
Gain the skills to execute meals with less stress, less waste, & fewer battles.
Think about this:
* How would you like to feel about meal times and eating with your kids this year?
* What would you like to avoid?
* What's your next step?
Sign up for the next session by April 1, 2022 save 20% AND get limited bonus materials
I am endlessly thankful I found you. Your methods are truly genius. I am actually cooking dinner...and we're enjoying it!
SEE WHAT'S INCLUDED
The next session begins on April 22nd!
Sign up before April 1st and get 20% OFF plus amazing BONUSES, including a private virtual cooking class ($350 value), a FREE Culinary Aristas Kids Cooking Kit ($40), an invite to all of Alison's 2022 Live classes.
Check out our happy families...
Thank you so much Chef Alison, you’re a brilliant teacher and I’ve learned so much & I'm ready to start planning!
I am still LOVING this program. For so many reasons, your strategies work so much better for me than other things I've tried. You have a gift!
After using these methods for a few weeks, we still have some challenging nights, but now I know how to react so I'm less overwhelmed. The kids are opening up to new foods.
The Stress-Less Family Meals Course & Coaching Program is For You If:
- You worry your kid doesn't eat enough vegetables
- You give in to a separate meal for kids almost nightly
- You spend an absurd amount of time coaxing food into their faces
- You'd like to stop saying things like "2 more bites and you can have a cookie" but noting else works
- You loved cooking before kids; the joy is gone
- You hated cooking before kids; now it's worse
- Feel embarrassed feeding your kids around others
- Getting a reasonable dinner on the table after work seems impossible
- If you hear the question "What's for dinner?" even...one...more...time....
- Meal times are a struggle
- In your household, the food decisions are all on you. It's exhausting.
- You truly want to set your family up for healthy eating habits, but it doesn't seem to be working