Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Meal Plans To Reduce
Household Food Waste
40% of all food produced in the US is wasted but,
your biggest stress is deciding what to cook tonight.
Join the Ends & Stems Mission:
Reduce In Household Food Waste Across America
I’m Chef Alison Mountford
Thanks for visiting Ends & Stems, I hope you’ll join my mission. I grew up in Rhode Island, went to NYU, and have called San Francisco home for 14 years.
Alison Mountford is the Founder, Chef and CEO at Ends+Stems. Alison has 15 years of head chef and entrepreneurial experience. In 2004, she founded her first company (Square Meals), which delivered ready to eat meals to busy families around the Bay Area. Mountford’s business acumen, vision, and management successfully grew this business from one client to selling thousands of high end meals weekly and was at the forefront of the meal delivery trend. Square Meals was sold in 2015. Her time leading procurement for a large food tech company inspired her to found Ends+Stems and set off a mission to do good for the planet and customers. E+S combines her unique knowledge of consumer food habits, culinary skill set, and accurately forecasts a need in the Food Waste trends developing today.
Alison holds a culinary degree from the California Culinary Academy and both an A.A and B.A from New York University.
Hi, Im Brian Greenburg
Ends+Stems is excited to welcome to Brian Greenberg to our C-Team. Brian is a partner in the Chicago practice of Fortium Partners. He brings more than 25 years of progressive business and technology leadership to the firm as a CIO and CTO who has successfully captured the value and tamed the complexity associated with integrating IT capabilities into rapidly evolving business strategies. Greenberg has led the kind of enterprise transformation initiatives and continuous improvements that have elevated efficiency, productivity, quality and customer satisfaction to record levels in multiple industries.
- Board Member & CTO, Ends+Stems
- CIO & Strategic Advisor, Akrete Communications
- Enterprise Architect, Business Strategist, Evangelist, Dell Champions Ambassador, Dell Inc.
- Vice President of Technology Operations, Total Attorneys
- Founder and CEO, General System Dynamics
- Board Director & CTO, EcoMyths Alliance NFP
Greenberg holds an M.A. in whole systems design/systems theory from Antioch University and a B.S. in philosophy and applied computer science from Illinois State University.
You can hire me!
I’m based in San Francisco and can work remotely
- In person or virtual presentations
- Info Booths/Fairs/Classes
- Working in Food Waste or Reforming our Food Systems? I’d love to feature you on Ends+Stems, get in touch
- Guest blog postings by Ends+Stems
Procurement + business Development Consulting
- Procurement/Vendor Relations
- Menu Spread
- Recipe Testing/Development
- Food Costing/Budgeting
- Culinary Business Start Ups
Meal Delivery + Personal Chef San Francisco
- Custom Menus
- Quality Ingredients
- Dietary Needs Met
- Delivery 1-2 times/week
- Easy to Heat and Serve
Corporate + Private Catering
- Menus are custom designed for each event.
- High end drop off and fully staffed events are both available. I specialize in groups from 10-50 guests.