Meal Plans To Reduce
Household Food Waste
40% of all food produced in the US is wasted but,
your biggest stress is deciding what to cook tonight.
Join the Ends & Stems Mission:
Reduce In Household Food Waste Across America
I’m Chef Alison Mountford
Thanks for visiting Ends & Stems, I hope you’ll join my mission. I grew up in Rhode Island, went to NYU, and have called San Francisco home for 14 years.
Here’s a little graph of my career since 2004:
Culinary School > Personal Chef > Meal Delivery Service > Cafe Owner > Corporate Catering > Procurement Manager > Cooking Demos > Classes > Food Waste Advocate + In Home Kitchen Management Expert
I have a young daughter who loves the water and is full of energy. We spend our free time exploring the city and outdoors. I would rather read a incredible novel than watch a movie; funny is better than serious; I’d rather be loud than have people strain to hear me; I think 90 degrees (and even a little humid) is the perfect temperature; and my kitchen must-have is a sharp, well cared for knife.
You can hire me!
I’m based in San Francisco and can work remotely
- In person or virtual presentations
- Info Booths/Fairs/Classes
- Working in Food Waste or Reforming our Food Systems? I’d love to feature you on Ends+Stems, get in touch
- Guest blog postings by Ends+Stems
Procurement + business
- Procurement/Vendor Relations
- Menu Spread
- Recipe Testing/Development
- Food Costing/Budgeting
- Culinary Business Start Ups
Meal Delivery +
Personal Chef San Francisco
- Custom Menus
- Quality Ingredients
- Dietary Needs Met
- Delivery 1-2 times/week
- Easy to Heat and Serve
- Menus are custom designed for each event.
- High end drop off and fully staffed events are both available. I specialize in groups from 10-50 guests.