BBQ Portobello + Mango Wrap
- Super Fast
Why we love it:
- 2 Portobello Mushrooms (about 10 ounces total)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt (divided)
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Cilantro
- 3 Green Onions
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1⁄4 cup Sour Cream (plus 2 Tablespoons)
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Lime (about 1 teaspoon of zest and 1 Tablespoon juice)
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce (shredded or chopped)
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 1 Mango
- 1 15-ounce can Black Beans
- 1 cup Pepper Jack Cheese (shredded, or use cheddar or mexican blend)
- Tortilla Chips (store bought, optional)
- 4 Lavash Wrapss (or tortillas or other flatbread)
1. PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 375 DEGREES
Season with a pinch of salt and spread the BBQ sauce on both sides. Bake for 8 - 12 minutes or until just cooked through; flip once as needed.
Chop the cilantro leaves and stems finely; chop the green onion. Mince the garlic very finely or grate on a microplane. Add the sour cream, mayo, zest and juice of the lime, green onion, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk and refrigerate.
4. SALAD PREP
Wash, dry and chop the lettuce. Dice or slice the tomato. Dice the mango. Drain the beans and toss these ingredients together. Measure the cheese, add it too.
Coarsely crumble a few cups of tortilla chips, if using.
Lay a lavash wrap on a work surface so that the longer side is horizontal in front of you and add about 1 - 2 cups of the salad greens mixture, followed by a generous drizzle of the ranch dressing.
Slice the mushrooms and arrange on top. Place on the salad mixture.
Roll the lavash upwards tightly and allow the wrap to rest on its seam; repeat with the rest. Then, cut the wraps in half.