Baked Feta + Summer Veggies
- Gluten Free
Why we love it:
- 8 ounces Feta Cheese (1 block)
- 2 Zucchinis (any color)
- 1⁄2 pound Red Skinned Potatoes (or any kind you prefer, small)
- 1 Bell Pepper (Orange, Yellow or Red)
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 bunch Fresh Thyme
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 4 cups Spinach (or other leafy greens - kale, arugula)
1. PREHEAT OVEN TO 425 DEGREES
2. SHEET PAN
Slice the feta in half to make it thinner; place in the center of the sheet pan.
Dice the zucchini into 2 inch chunks. Slice potatoes into ½” pieces (this is so the 2 veggies will cook at the same time and not be over cooked).
Dice bell pepper. Add all to the sheet pan with cherry tomatoes. Crush and add the 2 cloves of garlic. Add the thyme over the top. Drizzle with olive oil and salt.
Roast for 20 minutes, stir the vegetables once halfway through.
Remove the pan and toss the spinach with the hot vegetables; don’t disturb the feta too much. If you have greens like kale or chard, chop into small pieces first.
Serve a big scoop of veggies with a wedge of feta over top.